VIETNAM NATIONAL PARK 2 DAY TOUR
Available Phong Nha or Ba Vi or Cuc Phuong or Bach Ma or Cat Tien national park
Tour type: National park, Jungle trekking, Yin Yang food
Duration: 2 days
Price: From US$179 per person
Categories: Local Experience, Adventure
If you are Vietnam national park trekking lovers, should come and travel with Yin Yang, you will find it awesome with various suggestion and helpful advice from our local experts.
Vietnam offers wide range of the extremely attractive national parks such as: Cuc Phuong national park, Ba Be national park, Pu Luong nature reserve (in North Vietnam), Bach Ma national park, Phong Nha national park and YokDon national park (in Middle Vietnam) and Cat Tien national park (in South Vietnam).
Exploring one of each national park, we are required to spend at least 2 day 1 night there or 3-4 days to get deep insights of the wildlife there by deep jungle trekking. Besides it, it is offerings both hotel and homestay inside the park but you are advised to experience homestay the best way of “touching” the real life of the local community.
Let’s call us to explore National Park Trekking 2-day tour in Vietnam
Admire the stunning landscapes and Get closer to the nature and wildlife.
There are many interesting outdoor activities for your choice: visiting huge caves with lots of various shaped stalactites and stalagmites, kayaking, boat trip, zipline,...
Available to arrange your stay in hotel or cozy homestay or boutique peaceful farmstay there
Remark: All tour packages are very flexible to make any necessary adjustment to fit your interest and suite your demand
From Hanoi, we have 2 choices to get to Dong Hoi: by bus or night train. The daily departure time is 6 pm and arrive around 6 am on next day. Upon arrival, take short drive to Phong Nha national park for visiting caves and trekking through the national park.
About trip length, it is enough to spend 2 or 3 days for exploring this place.
About accommodation, it is very diverse from normal homestay, farmstay to the hotel.
Day 1: Dong Hoi - Phong Nha National Park (Breakfast, Lunch)
Upon arrival early morning, transfer to Phong Nha national park. On arrival, take 25 minute boat trip to Phong Nha cave and spend a couple hours to see Wet cave and Dry cave. Both of them are famous for their rock formation which has so many names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”.
Later on, exploring Dark cave with various active activities such as: visiting cave, ziplining and kayaking. Afterward, heading to home stay for check-in. Overnight in the rustic homestay or farmstay or hotel.
Day 2: Phong Nha Cave (200 km) (Breakfast, Lunch)
Wake-up early if you prefer to breathe fresher air. After breakfast, start your new day with visiting Paradise cave which is reputed for the longest dry cave in Asia and attracting both international and domestic tourists every year.
After tour, we can return to Dong Hoi or take 4 hour drive straightly to Hue if you plan is to move southward.
· All private transfer and transportation
· Accommodation in shared twin/double room with daily breakfast
· Experienced English speaking guide, except the free days as mention in the program
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
· All sightseeing tickets and permits.
· Water on car.
· Services charges and government tax.
· No extra charge after confirmation
· 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
· Bottled mineral water on bus
· All flights in tour
· Other meals and drinks
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
· Vietnam visa stamp fee
· Others not mentioned above
· Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
· Please bring with you some necessary stuffs on tour such as: anti-insect repellents, anti-sun cream, sung-glasses, good shoes and swimsuit