VIETNAM GOURMET & RICKSHAW TOUR
Tour type: Cuisines, Local life, Sightseeings, Cruise Trip
Duration: 5 hours
Categories: Cuisines tour
Sample the best cuisines of 3 regions through-out Vietnam (North, Middle, South)
Get overview of the different flavor and taste for each region
Note: you are required not to eat breakfast at hotel
At 08:30, pick you up at the hotel, then transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter for having Noodle soup with beef for breakfast (famous dish in North Vietnam).
Then enjoy a cup of egg coffee in the hidden coffee shop with panorama view of Hoan Kiem lake. Later on, walking around Old Quarter, visiting the ancient house on Ma May street and buy fresh fruits from the local vendors as well as practice some basic Vietnamese words.
After short walk around Old Quarter, we will relax by take One-hour Rickshaw tour/Electric car for sightseeing without watching-out every single minute.
Then drop-in local food stores to taste best cuisine of 3 regions in Vietnam, including "Bun cha" - cool vermicelli soup with grilled ball of pork meat is symbol of Hanoi, “Banh Xeo” - Vietnamese Crispy crepe with stuff inside which is a specialty of Saigon and “Bun bo Hue” - cool vermicelli soup with mixed vegetable and beef is known as Hue’s specialty. After short break, enjoy relaxing drop-off at hotel around 2pm.
· All private transfer and transportation as indicated on program
· Experienced English speaking guide, except the free days as mention in the program
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Diner)
· All sightseeing tickets and permits.
· Water on car.
· Services charges and government tax.
· No extra charge after confirmation
· 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
· Bottled mineral water on bus
· All Flights in tour
· Other meals and drinks
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
· Vietnam visa stamp fee
· Others not mentioned above