BA BE LAKE & BAN GIOC WATERFALL 3 DAYS
Hanoi, Ba Be lake, Ban Gioc waterfall
Tour type: Nature lovers, Local life, Adventure, Yin Yang food
Duration: 3 day
Availability: Whole year
· Explore the best part of Vietnam Northern mountain
· Admire stunning view of countryside, mountainous area
· Deep discovery about Vietnam local life and culture
Remark: All tour packages are very flexible to make any necessary adjustment to fit your interest and suite your demand
DAY 1: HANOI – CAO BANG CITY
At 07:20 Am our guide meet you up at your hotel's lobby for approximately 7-hour drive uphilll to Lang Son in North Vietnam through rice paddies and peaceful rural life. On both of road sides, you will see scatterd rice farms, water buffaloes, the farmers is working on the rice fields (on seasonal), the local carry everything on their bikes (such as: pigs, buffaloes, a big bag of rice seed, etc...
On half of way, we will have some stops at an ethnic village known for its rice production and the historical site during our war.
At noon time, drop-in the local food store for lunch and sample the delicious soft Vietnamese cuisines in local style but good hygiene. After short break, start our journey by proceeding to vist Huong village (making incense village) which is one of highlight during this trip where you can see how they dry incense in the amazing traditional way. The procession is quite stunning and will be revealed when visiting there.
On arrival, check-in homestay, have a fresh shower before enjoying Cozy Dinner with the host family. Overnight at homestay in Cao Bang city.
DAY 2: CAO BANG WATERFALL - BA BE NATIONAL PARK
Wak up early morning for fresh breath, then enjoy breakfast served by the host or we can go out for street food like a local.
Afterward, start our newday with short drive to Cao Bang Waterfall - the magic of our nature which bring majestic falls that located in the middle between Vietnam and China border.
Firstly, you enjoy your scenic boat trip to get closer to the waterfall, take nice shots of this landscapes.
Secondly, gentle walk to explore the surrounding. Most of the local is the Nungs ethnic minority which is largely live by farming the terraced rice paddies.
Next is to visit the Nguom Ngao “Tiger Cave” known for its wonderful limestone formations and its length. It is divided into many huge chambers, on of them immerse under the transquil water and various shape of stalactites and stalagmites. After that, return Cao Bang town and pass by the zik zak pass to Ba Be Late and check-in the traditional house of Tay ethnic family.
In the late afternoon, enjoy dynamic kayaking on Ba Be lake or trekking in the surrounding area to get closer to the local culture and get more impact with the locals.
At the homestay, you can relax and unwind from the day and enjoy a meal of home cooked local food.
DAY 3: BA BE TREKKING - HANOI
Breakfast at homestay, start your new day with a jump into the pure water for a very cool swim.
At 08:30 Embark the engined boat to cruise through the lake, stop some places to visit Puong cave and pagoda that is build up on the top of mountain with unique panorama view. This place is famous for some yummy street food such as: Rocky Snails, grilled fishes or prawns they catch from the lake and sticky-rice cakes, etc...
In the afternoon, we will return to Hanoi with a drive of 5 hours. We will stop at some hills tea plant before returning to your hotel in the bustling city of Hanoi.
From July to September, the climate is usually humid, hot and sometimes stormy
From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather.
· All private transfer and transportation
· Accommodation in shared twin/double room with daily breakfast
· Experienced English speaking guide, except the free days as mention in the program
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
· All sightseeing tickets and permits.
· Water on car.
· Services charges and government tax.
· No extra charge after confirmation
· 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
· Bottled mineral water on bus
· All flights in tour
· Other meals and drinks
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
· Vietnam visa stamp fee
· Others not mentioned above
· Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
· Please bring with you some necessary stuffs on tour such as: anti-insect repellents, anti-sun cream, sung-glasses, good shoes and swimsu